If theres a camel up a hill then its Gong Li with me when I do.

Don't you find it incredibly amazing how elementary it is to have a chance at becoming famous. 15 minutes of fame, whether it's on Flavor of Love or Youtube, you all can have your shot at fame. It's beautiful, regardless if you have talent or none at all, you'll still have your shot. Some find these "no talent having" people repulsive, others find it amusing. Me, I think its great, it's another form of entertainment for me, and at who's expense? Yours. Although people may criticize reality TV, or Youtube the bottom line is, it is what it is. Enjoy.

Whether your exploiting,

Yourself,


Your son,


Or your friend,


Millions of people will have seen it. And ultimately, the late Andy Warhol was right, "Everyone will be famous for 15 minutes."

Don't worry, I wont leave you guys empty handed. If you like online shopping as much as I do, you'll find this website among other websites very useful. "Retail me not" is a website dedicated to finding you online coupons at your favorite online stores. Even if this website doesn't carry the coupon of your choice, you can always Google all types of coupons, try it. Try typing in "the store of your choice" with coupon at the end and I promise something good is bound to come up.

Here are a couple of songs i've been diggin. Hope you dig them too. Slap these songs in a car ride on a sunny day, they wont let you down.

Drake ft. Trey Songz & Wayne - Successful

Ricky Ross - Throw em in the sky


DJ Class ft Kanye West - I'm the Shit the remix

Everyone, have a wonderful weekend. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment