Hello World

Today Dez and I decided to eat at Koi Palace down the street from my spot for some good ol' dim sum. After we got seated, it felt like straight chaos, usually when a restaraunt is in that type of "free for all" condition, we give the servers the benefit of the doubt. Ultimately, Koi Palace during lunch time is an every man for themselves, get what you can type place. The service is horrible, the food is alright at best, and frankly, if you can't speak a lick of Chinese you will, get hated on.

Final thoughts: Don't go there, even if a nigga gave it to you on the navigation..Don't go there! (during lunch time at least & there's exceptions, like if you're Chinese, you'd probably love that place)

During this whole outing, Pat and I were texting each other back and forth. Part of our conversation went like this,

Me: Dude, this shit is gay! Fuck this place.
Pat: Now that ur gone. Marien found roaches one time in her dimsum.
Me: Omg, thats fucking disgusting.
Pat: Not as disgusting as i'm gonna look when I buy this MF Doom mask online.
Me: AHAHAHAHAH, send me the link!



Pat ended up not copping the mask, but nevertheless it's dope. On one hand, the mask is $40 and we're in recession. On the other, you could be showing off to your friends or walking around the house lookin like a badass. You choose.

After Eating, Dez and I stopped off at BIG5. I wanted to go there because I wanted to buy all the important women in my life (Dez,Mom,Sister) a present. So, I bought these:



"Sabre Self Defense Spray" AKA Pepper spray. They come in 4 fashionable colorways. Royal Blue, True Red, Sunshine Yellow, and Baby pink (not shown). Honestly, I would recommend every woman to grab one. I dont give a fuck if you think you're Ne-Yo's Miss Independant, and say phrases like "I don't give a fuck, i'm a grown ass woman, I can handle my damn self." Bottom line, Pepper spray is a good investment. Ladies please, hop on it.

See ya.


P.S. I know the links don't work, I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment