C'est La Vie

What's good?

I just want to put him on for one minute. You may already know about him, I just found out about him. His name is Levi Maestro, a 22 year old skater with a new found love for film making. His show is called Maestro Knows, and are a series of videos that give you a better perspective on his life in LA. His webisodes are all worth a watch, I found them insightful and entertaining. They feature such artists as Estevan Oriol, Anthony Hamilton, and Dom Kennedy. Check Maestro out after the jump. (via MaestroKnows.com)



I'm really into that last Yeezy joint at the end of that episode.

In other news, the Manny fight was yesterday. Everybody's blogging about it today.

I missed it. I've been looking forward to this fight for two weeks straight, and it was all I could think about yesterday. It was suppose to be the highlight of my weekend, I love Manny. To make a long story short, I went on HBO.com to watch "Manny VS Hatton 24/7" again. One of the banners on the website advertise the time and date of the fight. In gigantic font it says May 2nd 2009 9PM and in a minuscule font it says in parenthesis (6PM pacific time). Since I didn't catch that, I totally missed the fight.

This is how I felt the minute I found out the bout was over:
However, I still managed to get shit faced at Coach Pat's house. Moral of the story, always AND I mean ALWAYS, read the fine print.

Although the weather is gloomy, have a beautiful Sunday. Before I go I'll leave you with some music, let it blow your mind. Download & Enjoy.

Lenny Kravitz - Let Love Rule 2009 (Justice Remix)

1 comment:

  1. OMG first of all "Levi Maestro" is my good homie Geoff, a friend of mine from LA. SMALL WORLD!

    ReplyDelete