Play House

Hello.

On Monday Dez and I took the kids to the Daly City Play House. I thought it was going to be a bust. I was wrong.

This is the sign your suppose to read before entering. Is it me, or does this get more and more sexual as you read.
I know, I have an immature mind, whatever nigga. Lets point out the highlights, No adults without a child ... What kind of weirdo goes into these things without children? Yeah, you guessed it, rapists, kidnappers and Melissa Huckaby. And knee pads? limited quantity? cmon. Free play sessions? ew.
This is the photo first we took, Yeah I'm just beastin' in the back, apparently Christopher is more excited than I was.
The slides are fast.

Feel me.
Monkey-ing around.
Dez served me in air hockey 3-7. In all honesty, I thought I was going to fuck her up.
Cassy catchin' some air.
Christopher trying to catch some air.
Me, catchin' some air.
Dez catchin' air.. Lightweight.
Chillin in the ball pit.
We buried Christopher.
Pt.2
Then I got buried.
That's somebody's sock.
I put it on Dez, after we buried her.

These are just some of the messages I get on XBOX Live when I fuck niggas up in that Call of Duty or Street Fighter. BlackCeasar36, Hi Hater, I see you.

I love it.. Have a good Thursday friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment